CORINNE FISHER is a stand-up comedian, writer, director & actor originally from Union, NJ and currently residing in New York City. Most recently, she directed the debut comedy special from her and her longtime comedy partner, Krystyna Hutchinson. The special is set to air in February 2022. The duo is most known for co-creating and co-hosting their groundbreaking, genre-creating GUYS WE F*CKED: The Anti Slut-Shaming podcast — a vulnerable firsthand look into modern female sexuality from a comedic perspective — which began tearing up charts in December 2013. Over eight years later, the show boasts millions of listeners nationally and internationally and has inspired dozens of female-led comedy/sexuality shows. The podcast has hit #1 on the iTunes comedy charts multiple times and has been featured in Vogue, Interview, Esquire, The Huffington Post, The Daily Beast, Splitsider, Mother Jones, Perez Hilton, Elle, A.V. Club, E! News, People, US Magazine, Bust, CNN, and The Village Voice as well as on Sirius Radio, and NBC’s Last Call with Carson Daly. High-profile guests include Amanda Knox, Amber Rose, and Fran Drescher. The podcast was also turned into a book by HarperCollins entitled F*CKED: Being Sexually Explorative and Self-Confident in a World That’s Screwed and the duo was asked to give a TEDx talk exploring topics from their show. Corinne first made a splash in the comedy scene with her debut one-woman show Corinne Fisher: I STALK YOU (Dir. David Crabb) which had a run at The Peoples Improv Theater in the Summer of 2010 and was a featured show in Time Out New York. Since then, she has been a regular on the stand-up scene selling out shows at world-famous clubs like The Comedy Store, New York Comedy Club, The Stand, and Caroline’s on Broadway and theaters such as The Wilbur in Boston, the Athenaeum in Chicago, and the Tribeca Performing Arts Center in New York City. Fisher has also been selected to perform at the prestigious Just For Laughs Comedy Festival in both Montreal and Toronto, Moontower Comedy Festival, Boston Comedy Festival, and cult favorite Skankfest. She’s been seen on FOX’s LAUGHS and her show with fellow comic Katie Hannigan THE COMEDIENNE PROJECT (Dir. Ted Alexandro) was selected for the NYC Fringe Festival. Fisher remains an innovator in podcasting, having co-created the WITHOUT A COUNTRY podcast which she currently co-hosts with comedian Shayne Smith, a weekly news shows that covers stories using a slew of sources from various political perspectives. She also previously co-hosted and co-created TWO LESS LONELY GIRLS, a podcast for adult Justin Bieber fans with comedian Rosebud Baker. Right now, Corinne is working on writing and producing several projects including the cartoon series MYSTERY SQUAD GALS created by Ryan Duff. In an unexpected plot twist, she also took over her Dad’s baseball card and horror collectibles store, Perfectly Centered, in 2021.
Read more >>
<< Read less
Tickets For Upcoming Shows
- Monday October 3rd 08:00PM
- East Village
- Corinne Fisher, Leclerc Andre, Liz Miele, Matt Pavich
- Wondering what to do in the East Village? Our New York stand up comedy showcase is one of the most fun things to do on a weeknight! From a casual date night to a spontaneous friends night out, you can’t miss with an incredible stand up show that will become a great conversation piece over drinks or dinner later tonight and a favorite memory for years to come!
- Saturday October 8th 07:00PM
- Corinne Fisher, Damien Lemon, Mike Feeney, Maria Heinegg
- Get the authentic NYC stand up comedy experience at New York Comedy Club! Enjoy a nightly showcase of the best comedians in the city, hot up-and-comers, plus hotshot celebrity drop ins, national and international touring comics and more surprises!Our regulars include Judah Friedlander, Todd Barry, Andrew Schulz, Christian Finnegan, Bonnie McFarlane, Sherrod Small, Ari Shaffir, Ricky Velez, Yamaneika Saunders, Jay Oakerson, Matt Richards, Carly Aquilino, Carmen Lynch, Lenny Marcus, Mike Britt, Sarah Tollemache, Adrienne Iapalucci, Emma Willmann, James Mattern, Anthony Devito, Greg Stone, Aaron Berg, Mike Cannon, Jon Laster, Josh Gondelman, Matt Pavich, Nore Davis, Neko White, Corinne Fisher, Krystyna Hutchinson, Wendi Starling, Nathan Macintosh, Gary Vider, Sam Morril, Joe List, Mark Normand, Subhah Agarwal, Dante Nero, Chuck Nice and more!