Emma Willmann is one of New York City’s top comedians, and perhaps one of the only dyslexic-gender-wiggly-comics-with-ADHD from Blue Hill, Maine. In the third grade, Mrs. Weller would bribe Emma with the chance to tell a story at the end of every class if Emma promised to stop talking to the other classmates. Now, Emma gets to tell stories nightly at The Comedy Cellar, on Netflix’s: The Comedy Line Up, Comedy Central, and is one of the few comics ever to have multiple appearances on The Late Show with Stephan Colbert. All of which has earned Emma a spot on Caroline’s 10 Funniest Comics, Just For Laughs: New Faces, and TimeOut’s 10 Funniest Women in NYC. Emma’s mom is “really proud of all of this but doesn’t like comedy.” Additionally, Emma is an actor and writer best known for playing the role of Beth on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and also featured on Paramount Plus’s The Good Fight, Judd Apatow’s Crashing, MTV, and TruTV. Emma also has a chart-topping podcast, Inside The Closet and is a regular on The Taylor Strecker Show. Emma tells stories everyday on Instagram and TikTok, several of which have gone viral and earned a total of 450,000 followers (although we’re pretty sure Mrs. Weller isn’t one of them). From peanut butter to porn preferences, Emma loves talking about everything and is known for the unique ability to authentically connect with all types of audiences, even the occasional heckler.
Read more >>
<< Read less
Tickets For Upcoming Shows
- Sun | September 24th - 7:00PM | Midtown
- Daniel Simonsen, Julian McCullough, Emma Willmann, Carmen Lagala
- Wondering what to do tonight? Our New York stand up comedy showcase is one of the most fun things to do on a weeknight! Whether you’re with your friends from work looking for a great Happy Hour, want to have a fun, casual date night or just love to laugh every day, our comedy nights have you covered!
- Sat | September 30th - 5:00PM | Midtown
- Matinee with Ry Daddy
- It’s never too early for Comedy! Join us for the quintessential New York City Comedy experience. Our matinee presents a mix of citywide stars, club favorites, and fresh faces so you can kick off your evening with a lot of laughs!