ames Davis is a writer and standup comedian based in Los Angeles. He has written on The Late Late Show with James Corden and appeared as a regular roundtable guest on Chelsea Lately. Davis also created and starred in the Comedy Central series Hood Adjacent with James Davis, which garnered acclaim in The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, Vanity Fair, GQ, The New Yorker and many others. Davis has served as the host of the Facebook show Do or Dare, in which he led celebrities through wacky competitions for a chance to win cash prizes for a charity of their choice, and is hosting Netflix’s first game show, Awake, which will air on the streaming service in 2019. His Comedy Central one-hour special just aired to rave reviews and can be seen on the platform now.
Read more >>
<< Read less
Tickets For Upcoming Shows
- Thursday February 9th 10:15PM
- East Village
- Marcus Monroe, James Davis, Myq Kaplan, Aminah Imani
- Nothing says downtown NYC like a microphone, a stool, a brick wall and a comedian. Stand up comedy has been a staple of Village nightlife for decades! The newly expanded New York Comedy Club is proud to join the thriving arts and entertainment scene in the East Village, building on our strong presence at our flagship location in Gramercy.Every show is packed with comics you know… or should! Your favorite podcast stars (Guys We Fucked, Legion of Skanks, Tuesdays With Stories), SiriusXM personalities (Jay Oakerson, Dan Soder, Andy Fiori, Shuli Egar), TV stars (Judah Friedlander, Rell Battle, Andrew Schulz, Carly Aquilino), Late Night personalities (Rory Albanese, Mike Yard, Ricky Velez, Jena Friedman, Josh Gondelman), plus hot young talent about to burst onto the scene.
- Tuesday February 14th 10:30PM
- East Village
- Sarah Tollemache, Ashley Austin Morris, James Davis, Josh Adam Meyers
- Wondering what to do in the East Village? Our New York stand up comedy showcase is one of the most fun things to do on a weeknight! From a casual date night to a spontaneous friends night out, you can’t miss with an incredible stand up show that will become a great conversation piece over drinks or dinner later tonight and a favorite memory for years to come!