Jeff Scheen is a stand-up comic hailing from the Michigan woods. His offbeat humor and affable demeanor pairs well with expressive yet stupid face. Jeff has been featured on the FOX TV series Laughs and was a finalist in the 2016 Laughing Skull Festival in Atlanta, GA. He’s also been in a number of other comedy festivals including The Bridgetown Comedy Festival, Montreux's Jokenation Festival, Laugh Your Asheville Off in North Carolina, and Laughfest in Grand Rapids Michigan.
Read more >>
<< Read less
Tickets For Upcoming Shows
- Saturday May 8th 05:30PM
- Hudson Penthouse (Outdoors)
- NYCC at the Hudson Mercantile Rooftop ft Matt Richards, Negin Farsad, Caitlin Peluffo, Tom Cassidy
- Join us for a night of safely distanced laughs outdoors on a gorgeous rooftop near Hudson Yards!This event is BYOB Only - We'll bring the laughs! You bring yourself, a friend, your sense of humor, your drink of choice and a mask. No cups, straws, napkins, ice or mixers will be available onsite, so please bring what you need to make your perfect drink!To comply with social distancing regulations, reservations are by pair, not per person. Pairs may not be combined into larger parties.Important safety, address and arrival instructions are included in your email confirmation - please read it carefully!
- Sunday May 9th 09:30PM
- Midtown (Indoors)
- Midtown Club Standup Showcase ft Graham Kay, Matt Pavich, Caitlin Peluffo, Jeff Scheen
- Welcome back to New York City Comedy!!We are so excited to be able to share the joys of live stand-up comedy with you again! Per city and state guidelines, we will be operating at a lower capacity and taking additional steps to protect your health and safety - we want to share joy and laughter, not germs! So please take a moment to review our updated policies and procedures before you buy - just like everywhere else, there will be some adjustments and changes.Tickets or other confirmed reservation are required for entry into the building. Sorry, we can’t allow walk ups in!Please be sure to read your order confirmation and day of show reminder emails thoroughly. These will include any updated guidelines and procedures.