Tracey Carnazzo is a comedian and podcast host from New York City. Her OCD and love for reality TV has shaped who she is today. Tracey hosts the podcasts Teen Mom Trash Talk, 90 Day Fiancé Trash Talk and Catfish Trash Talk, which sit on podcast top charts. Tracey has performed at New York Comedy Festival, New South Comedy Festival, Free Standup Festival, Skankfest, Asheville Comedy Festival, Cola Comedy Con and Oak City Comedy Festival. She has been featured on SiriusXM’s The Bonfire, Jim & Sam and Tell Me Everything. Tracey can be seen on Elite Daily, Refinery 29, Bravo, MTV, FX, Hulu and VICE. You can hear her as a guest on various comedy podcasts. Tracey is a regular at NYC venues and performs all over the country.
Read more >>
<< Read less
Tickets For Upcoming Shows
- Wed | December 6th - 9:15PM | Midtown
- LeClerc, Myq Kaplan, Brian Scott McFadden, Caitlin Peluffo
- Wondering what to do tonight? Our New York stand up comedy showcase is one of the most fun things to do on a weeknight! Whether you’re with your friends from work looking for a great Happy Hour, want to have a fun, casual date night or just love to laugh every day, our comedy nights have you covered!
- Wed | December 13th - 10:30PM | East Village
- Ralph Barbosa, Eleanor Kerrigan, Tracey Carnazzo, Ian Hunt
- Wondering what to do in the East Village? Our New York stand up comedy showcase is one of the most fun things to do on a weeknight! From a casual date night to a spontaneous friends night out, you can’t miss with an incredible stand up show that will become a great conversation piece over drinks or dinner later tonight and a favorite memory for years to come!