Usama Siddiquee (formerly known by his stage name “Usama Bin Laughin”) is completely comfortable with writing a bio about himself in third person. His absolute ease should already be impressing you by now. Usama Siddiquee is a Bengali-American stand-up comedian and actor based in New York. He’s the kind of comic you want to follow right now, so you can totally gloat to your friends about how you were totally into him before he got huge. And then they’ll get really jealous of your impeccable foresight and superior taste. His act is an energetic (bordering on frenetic) and intelligent (bordering on genius) romp through his own life experiences. Family! Friends! Sex! Religion! Sex with religious friends! It’s all there, and Usama slings jokes on these topics and more with rapid-fire charisma and hilarity. And if you thought that last paragraph was self-serving, here is a shameless list of Usama’s achievements. He most recently was featured on the 2020 season of America’s Got Talent. He traveled to Montreal as one of the New Faces at Just For Laughs in 2018. Shortly after he was passed at the world famous Comedy Cellar in New York. He made his standup television debut on BET's 50 Central. He has been featured on Showtime’s Desus and Mero, MTV’s News, and Bravo’s Cash Cab. He was a finalist for the 2017 NY's Funniest Competition at Caroline's; a finalist in the 2017 NBC Standup Competition; 1st place winner of the 2016 Laughing Devil Cup Comedy Festival in New York; the 1st place winner of the 2015 Yonkers Comedy Festival as well as the 1st place winner of the 2015 Make Me Laugh Albany Comedy Festival. Usama has also featured on videos for NBC, Buzzfeed, Refinery29, The Scene, Mic.com, FusionTV, and Huffington Post. P.S. Usama can probably beatbox better than you can.
Read more >>
<< Read less
Tickets For Upcoming Shows
- Mon | September 25th - 9:15PM | Midtown
- Usama Siddiquee, Calise Hawkins, Doug Smith, Kate Sisk
- Wondering what to do tonight? Our New York stand up comedy showcase is one of the most fun things to do on a weeknight! Whether you’re with your friends from work looking for a great Happy Hour, want to have a fun, casual date night or just love to laugh every day, our comedy nights have you covered!
- Mon | November 6th - 7:00PM | Midtown
- Bodega Kids Presented by the New York Comedy Festival
- Bodega Kids is a show that celebrates Latinx, Black, and Brown comics in NYC.We were named "Best in the City" by the NY Times and Timeout NY. Lissa Lenis (the creator) says "Bodega Kids is for the culture by the culture"Come join us for a amazing drink and a hilarious line-up!