This event is SOLD OUT. Please check out one of these upcoming shows! here
Note: This event is at our
- All sales final. Tickets are non-refundable.
- $18 minimum purchase per person in showroom (includes drinks and snacks) - NY Tax and 18% gratuity additional
- Ages 16 and up only
- Individual comedian appearances subject to change without notice
- Groups of 9+ please email email@example.com
- Seating will be assigned based on on-time check in by groups as purchased. We cannot guarantee larger parties will be seated together or that tickets purchased separately can be combined at larger tables.
- Walk up cover is higher than online presale price
- Additional health and safety protocols may apply, based on updated state guidelines.
NY State Tax (8.875%) additional
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Note: This event is at our
Jessica Kirson Live in New York
Jessica Kirson is a powerhouse on stage. She’s a hilariously relatable performer of sheer silliness, vulnerability, and ridiculous characters. Her countless comedic character videos have racked up over 50 million views on social media. Her audience is multigenerational, creating an excuse for large groups of friends and families to spend a night out together. In an era where only 10% of all touring comedians are female, Jessica stands out as one of the strongest comedians regardless of gender. Jessica produced FX’s Hysterical, a feature-length documentary that premiered at SXSW 2021. The film explores the changing landscape of women in stand-up comedy and features Margaret Cho, Nikki Glazer, Chelsea Handler, Fortune Feimster, and other notable comedians. Her one-hour special Talking to Myself was executive produced by Bill Burr and debuted on Comedy Central. She is a regular on This Week at the Comedy Cellar and has appeared on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The View, HBO’s, Crashing, and Kevin Can Wait. She also recently acted in and served as a consultant, producer, and writer on the Robert De Niro film The Comedian. Jessica’s highly anticipated prank call album, The Call Girls, also featuring Rachel Feinstein, was released on September 24th. Recorded virtually during the depths of quarantine, the album features characters such as old Jewish grandmothers, sexy co-eds, a conservative mother and her gay son, and more. Jessica’s characters are coming to life in her new podcast, Disgusting Hawk with rave reviews. Through her Relatively Sane podcast, Jessica has interviewed the likes of Bill Burr, Jim Gaffigan, and Rosie O’Donnell. She was awarded “Best Female Comic” by the MAC association in New York City and received the prestigious Nightlife Award for “Best Stand-up Comedian.” In her spare time, Jessica is a regular contributor to The Howard Stern Show, where she produces and stars in prank calls for the program.