This event is SOLD OUT. Please check out one of these upcoming shows! here
- All sales final. Tickets are non-refundable.
- $18 minimum purchase per person in showroom (includes drinks and snacks)
- Ages 16 and up only
- Individual comedian appearances subject to change without notice
- Groups of 9+ please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seating will be assigned based on on-time check in by groups as purchased. We cannot guarantee larger parties will be seated together or that tickets purchased separately can be combined at larger tables.
- Walk up cover is higher than online presale price
- Additional health and safety protocols may apply, based on updated state guidelines.
NY State Tax (8.875%) additional
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Note: This event is at our
Matt Ruby ft Sean Donnelly, Phil Hanley, Joe List
Matt Ruby "Hot Flashes" Album Release Party
New York City comedian Matt Ruby celebrates the release of his debut comedy album "Hot Flashes" (available 3/31 at https://www.mattrubycomedy.com/) with this special show featuring some of his fave NYC comics.
On his debut album, Hot Flashes, Ruby takes a smart, cynical, and brutally honest look at relationships, race, religion, politics (including Donald Trump), technology, and sex. He offers up ways to heal the red/blue state divide, talks about psychedelics and weed, gives advice to terrorists, and brings you into the psyche of a single, Jewish, ex-rocker-turned-comedian trying (and usually failing) to figure out how to live and love in New York City. Ruby is also the star and creator of Vooza, a video comic strip about the tech world (called the "The Spinal Tap of startups" by Mashable), and co-producer of two of the hottest live comedy shows in New York City (Hot Soup and Schtick or Treat). Other credits include MTV's Girl Code, Seeso/NBC, CNN.com, The Huffington Post, NY Magazine, Time Out NY, Splitsider, and Gawker.