This event has passed. Please check out all our upcoming events here
*Promo Codes can be added in next step
- All sales are final; Tickets are non-refundable
- $20-item minimum purchase per person in showroom (includes drinks and snacks); NY Tax and 18% gratuity additional
- Ages 16+
- Individual comedian appearances subject to change without notice
- For reservations of groups of 10+, please email email@example.com
- Seating is assigned based on on-time check in by groups as purchased; We cannot guarantee larger parties will be seated together or that tickets purchased separately can be combined at larger tables
- Prices of tickets purchased at walk-up cover are higher than online presale price
NY State Tax (8.875%) additional
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Note: This event is at our
Mike Feeney Presented by the New York Comedy Festival
Mike Feeney hysterically highlights the highs and lows of being a father for the first time, and all the changes that come with it. Seeing the world through a new lens, he shares his opinions on the minutiae, to the macro and everything in between.
His debut album, “Rage Against The Routine”, premiered at number one on the iTunes Comedy Charts and number six on the Billboard Charts. His comedy videos have amassed over 150 million views across Instagram, TikTok and Youtube. Feeney has been seen on NBC’s The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, Last Call with Carson Daly, Barstool Sports and Sirius XM.