*Promo Codes can be added in next step
- All sales are final; Tickets are non-refundable
- $20-item minimum purchase per person in showroom (includes drinks and snacks); NY Tax and 18% gratuity additional
- Ages 16+
- Individual comedian appearances subject to change without notice
- For reservations of groups of 9+, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seating is assigned based on on-time check in by groups as purchased; We cannot guarantee larger parties will be seated together or that tickets purchased separately can be combined at larger tables
- Prices of tickets purchased at walk-up cover are higher than online presale price
NY State Tax (8.385%) additional
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Note: This event is at our
East Village location
Rell Battle: “Running this Fade” Presented by the New York Comedy Festival
Rell Battle is a writer and stand-up comedian who is currently a series regular role opposite Craig Robinson in the Peacock / 3 Arts comedy KILLING IT. Rell has been featured in Conan’s TEAM COCO House nationwide tour and Will Smith’s THIS JOKA on Roku. He was also a series regular on the CBS / 3 Arts multi-camera comedy series SUPERIOR DONUTS for two seasons and previously guested on NBC's GOOD GIRLS, ABC’s BLACK-ISH, and recurred on ABC’s THE GOOD DOCTOR. He recently wrapped a role on Hulu/ABC Signature pilot BAMMAS, produced by Ramy Youssef, as well as a guest role on the Donald Glover/Amazon comedy series MR. + MRS. SMITH. Rell just wrapped on Village Roadshow's film THE GUTTER in LA, written by Yassir Lester, starring Susan Sarandon and Shameik Moore. Liz Destro produced, with Isaiah Lester directing. Rell is currently the host at the Soho House Comedy show.
On the writing side, Rell recently partnered up with Unanimous Media to produce his half-hour comedy pilot OFF FAIRFAX. The OFF FAIRFAX short/POC premiered at the 2022 Tribeca Film Festival. Won the “Episodic Award” at 2023 Slamdance Film Festival, also appeared at HollyShorts Film Festival, Hip Hop Film Festival, Atlanta Film Festival, Catalyst Film Festival, and was a Vimeo Staff Pick. Rell was a producer on Peacock and LOL's SO DUMB, IT'S CRIMINAL for Snoop Dogg. Rell also sold half-hour multi-cam comedy UNCIVIL LAW to NBC with Orion and Hazy Mills, which he co-wrote with Pardis Parker. He previously sold ROAST BATTLE to Comedy Central and Jeff Ross.