Mike Verdi is a comedian and writer living and performing in New York City. He is the founder of Lone Bird Comedy and produces a monthly show at New York Comedy Club with his brother and fellow comedian, Paul Verdi. Mike also studies and performs improv comedy with UCB and is a member of the indy improv team, "Baby Haha". He works by day at a non-profit that was nice enough to continue employing him after he made the choice to shave a mustache. Mike is best known for his intelligent and often dark take on the world as an Italian-American from South Jersey struggling to be the good person his upbringing won't let him be.
Read more >>
<< Read less
Tickets For Upcoming Shows
- Thursday June 30th 10:30PM
- Corinne Fisher, Robby Slowik, Eagle Witt, Michael Verdi
- Wondering what to do tonight? Our New York stand up comedy showcase is one of the most fun things to do on a weeknight! Whether you’re with your friends from work looking for a great Happy Hour, want to have a fun, casual date night or just love to laugh every day, our comedy nights have you covered!
- Saturday July 2nd 05:30PM
- East Village
- Ian Lara, Carmen Lagala, Michael Verdi, Phil Duckett
- Wondering what to do in the East Village? Our New York stand up comedy showcase is one of the most fun things to do on a weeknight! From a casual date night to a spontaneous friends night out, you can’t miss with an incredible stand up show that will become a great conversation piece over drinks or dinner later tonight and a favorite memory for years to come!